Nothing much has been going on with us lately. Same 'ol, same 'ol. It's been rainy and windy this past weekend. Winds were supposedly as strong as 50 mph. This morning as I looked out over the city and the bay, I noticed a large rainbow that looked like it was just a block or two away from us. It was a full rainbow. The picture doesn't do it justice but here is a look at what I saw:
I understand March and April are the months for rainbows. This year, of course, has been weird so this is the first rainbow I've seen.
Last week we got a taste of what the sunsets will be like when we can see the sun in the spring and summer. Absolutely gorgeous!! Take a look!
Ahhhhh!
I understand March and April are the months for rainbows. This year, of course, has been weird so this is the first rainbow I've seen.
Last week we got a taste of what the sunsets will be like when we can see the sun in the spring and summer. Absolutely gorgeous!! Take a look!
Ahhhhh!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.