Friday, September 19, 2014

BIOPSY RESULTS?

The Gastroenterologist was out of the office on business this week until today.  At 5:00 pm he called and said the sample he took was nondiagnostic.  He wants to do another colonoscopy and this time he will also do a scope of his esophagus and stomach.  He couldn't schedule it because it was too late so I will receive a call from his assistant on Monday.  Needless to say, Bob is frustrated and so am I to an extent.  It means he will have to do the preparation again.  Heaven help me.  He hates it but I can't blame him.  So, we still know nothing.  It would be wonderful if it all turns out to be nothing.  There must be something I or we need to learn.

I have a few more pictures of our Texas house.

This is the ceiling in our master bedroom.

These two pictures are of the window seats in the bay windows.  They aren't completed but you get the idea.


Shelves in the pantry.
Lockers in the garage.
Yesterday, Austin, Texas received an unusually large amount of rain which brought flooding.  Spring Branch isn't far from Austin so the runoff came through our property.  The workers took video of the surge at the beginning.  Apparently, it was something to behold.  Mike got there later as the water was slowing down.  There are two stream beds, usually dry, on the property that make quite a pretty picture.  He took some pictures but, of course, they don't do the beauty justice.





1 comment:

  1. I saw it. I saw it. I hope all is well with hubby. Worry, worry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.