Today was beautiful and sunny! After I fed Dad his breakfast, we headed out to go grocery shopping to get the rest of the items we couldn't get last week because the shelves were all empty. We also needed to pick up Dad's prescriptions at Costco. We went there first and got several items while we were there. I can't get too much from Costco because of the lack of storage space, especially in the freezer. Walmart is just across the street from Costco so that was our next stop. The shelves were stocked up this time. We stopped in at McDonald's to have a bite to eat. Dad loves the Big Mac. I don't mind the Chicken McNuggets but it's not my most favorite place to eat.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.