I woke up and started to catch up on my blogging. We needed to go to Walmart to pick up the rest of the food we need so we don't have to eat out so often. I made up my grocery list and realized I couldn't print it because we have no printer so I wrote a list from the screen. I fixed breakfast, got ready and we headed to Walmart. Man, what a madhouse. I suppose everyone from Bellingham and Canada were there. No surprise that things there were a lot cheaper than at Fred Meyer. (No offense, Brad) Just as two examples, Pepsi at Walmart was $.50 cheaper and V8 Juice was $1.00 cheaper at regular prices. I'll be either going very early in the morning or later at night from now on.
I got all the groceries put away and started aching all over. Could be the flu or just aching from working so hard the last few days. I guess I'll know tomorrow when I get up.
While at Walmart, we checked out prices on a wireless printer. I couldn't see a plain printer so we got a small, HP All-in-One. It was marked on the shelf as being $89 but when we checked out it scanned for $69 so it wasn't a bad deal. After I put all the groceries away, I installed it.
| It is a little too wide to fit into the TV center but fits nicely sideways so it doesn't have to be sitting out on the floor. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.