We did get some rain overnight. Looking over the bay, it is still clear (no fog) though and beautiful. However, later in the day, the clouds thickened, blackened and it started to snow. Before the snow hit the ground it had melted so there was no accumulation. We'll see what the next few days bring.
I got Dad's computer set up so it can print to the wireless printer and then I worked on the corrections I needed to do on the kids' Christmas presents. I finished them, uploaded them, and ordered them. I started to make a quick page for one of pictures but got too frustrated with it because I couldn't get the cutout for the pictures to look smooth so I quit. I'll have to do some research to see what the best way to do that is.
I had called Tif yesterday and left a message on her cell phone but did not hear back from her so I was a little worried. I called again today with still no response. She did call back a little later, however. She was just busy as she usually is so all is well.
As the day wore on, I began to feel achy again. I just took some Aspirin then ate dinner. I'm going to put my computer away and lay on the couch and watch TV and hope by morning I'll feel well enough to go to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.