Wednesday I got up and put together the hall bench and the counter stools, tore down all the boxes to take to the dumpster, and got ready for the day. We needed to go to Comcast and return the wireless box since we brought ours from home already set up. While there we made arrangements to start getting phone service. Using the cell phone is a pain and gets expensive so we decided to add the voice the to package we already have. I know I'll like that better. We also stopped by the furniture store to make arrangements to get the platform and twin mattress for the second bedroom. We stopped at Subway for a late lunch and then headed back home. I took all the garbage to the dumpsters so the place is starting to feel more "put together." We watched Money Ball on movies on demand. It was a great movie. We liked it a lot.
 |
| I'm expecting to matching baskets to use on the bottom shelf for outside shoes. |
 |
| If you look at the previous pictures, you can see what has been added. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.