The snow melted the same day the storm moved passed and the weather warmed up a bit. It's been raining a lot but I love the rain and here it is so fine and misty. Even when it rains hard the raindrops are petite and soft. The storms come in fairly quickly and leave just as quickly. It's fun to watch the changes over the bay. It goes from calm to white capped and back again in just a few minutes. I've been tearing the house apart looking for Dad's car keys. He went out last week while it was storming to start the car to make sure it still runs and since that time, we can't locate the keys. We wanted the keys in the house since we aren't in a garage. The only thing I can think of is that somehow they accidentally got thrown in the garbage and are gone forever. I didn't know they were missing last week when I took the garbage out but I checked this week and they weren't in the trash.
I finished uploading what photos I had taken since the last time so I can send the link to my blog to the kids if they ever want to see what we are up to.
I feel your pain of missing keys . . . . . I'm a frequent 'loser' (You know what I mean!)
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! If you would, sometime when we are together again, I'd like you to get on my computer and see if you can figure out why I can't personalize my blog like I'd like to. Also, I have a 17-inch screen and I think it looks different depending on what computer screen you look at. It's very confusing to me! Love you, Wend!!
ReplyDelete